Kāke is based out of our home kitchen in Moonstone, ON. It began with a lot of prompting and encouragement from friends, family, and God. It also allows me to be the stay-at-home mom I’ve always dreamed of being. Please Note: Because I work out of our family kitchen, I can not promise any products to be completely nut or gluten free – as we are not a nut and gluten-free home. However, there are no nut ingredients in any of our standard recipes (other than macarons) – please contact us for more information on our gluten-free options.
All our custom cakes, icings, and fillings are made from scratch (right down to the vanilla extract) using high quality (and local, when possible) ingredients – don’t settle for anything less! Keep checking back for updates, as we are constantly expanding our repertoire.
- Spicy Chai Latte ~*Award winning!*~ Voted best cupcake in Barrie, 2017
- Toasted Coconut
- Deep Chocolate
- Very Vanilla
- Lemon Love
- Smooth Red Velvet
- Café Mocha
- Mint Chocolate
- Lemon Curd
- Lime Curd
- Sweet Raspberry
- Caffeine Shot
- Any icing listed below
- Italian meringue buttercream icing – light and airy, not too sweet with a smooth buttery taste
- Classic buttercream icing – heavy and rich
- Marshmallow fondant – our homemade version is smooth, sweet, and delicious
- Cream cheese icing
* Buttercream icings can be flavoured to almost anything. Contact us with your desired flavour!
Please note: We work from a home kitchen that is not licensed/inspected. However, we do our utmost to maintain health and food safety standards, and have completed the Food Handler Certification Course.